Hey guys! Today is going to be an irregular post, perfect for the first day of 2O1O. I got tagged by the lovely and artistic Vanilla Swirl AKA Eliane!
If you want to check out her blog, click here. :) I highly recommend it, her posts are so unique and filled with cute graphics and yummy eats! ^^
How was 2OO9 for you? It could have been better for me. :( I spent my 14th birthday in Disneyland, the happiest place on Earth, but I was miserable. Why? You can thank ED for that one.
Throughout the entire plane ride there and back, I was up because it hurt to sit down on my bones for so long. My hair was thin and brittle and I always wore a sweatshirt because I was ashamed of my body. People could still tell, though, and I had to deal with horrified stares everyday. I was 79 pounds at 5' 8", a deadly weight with a BMI of 12.
All I wanted was to look healthy, but I couldn't bring myself to eat. It was living hell, as I'm sure many of you can relate with. My family didn't understand me, and to this day think I lied to them about food because I wanted to. They don't feel that it's a MENTAL disorder, something I wish I could get them to understand. Ah, well, there's always something to work on.
So, on to the award!
7 Random Facts about Me:
1. I was almost named Arielle after the Little Mermaid, but that became my middle name instead.
2. I desperately am trying to teach myself guitar, unsuccessfully.
3. I am half Chinese, half Irish.
4. When I was little, I had bright red hair (COUGH Irish COUGH)
5. I have an obsession with reading; there are three bookshelves in my room!
6. My favorite band is Escape the Fate.
7. I'm only a freshman in high school!
So that's it! I've never done this before, but here's a question for you to answer in the comments. :) This is a "different" post to say the least!
Question: What's your New Year's Resolution? (very original, I know...)
EDIT: Ha, I forgot to tag people. :P
Here are my seven:
1. Jenny: Peanut Butter & Jenny
2. Karina: Like Some Cat From Japan
3. Maya: Pistachios and Rainbows
4. Eliza: Nourishing Mornings
5. Kris: Vivez Riez Aimez
6. Lisa: Healthy Product Reviews
7. Nattie: Eating to Live
There we go! If you've already been tagged, please let me know so I can tag someone else. :P Thanks!