Now, it wouldn't be an honest review if I said I ate this yogurt straight up. I always add a packet of Truvia. I don't really like plain yogurt by itself, but I love the texture, so... Problem solved! In my opinion, why would you have a full fat yogurt with more calories if this is just as good? I love you, Fage. :)
One thing I do have to note about this Greek yogurt is that it isn't as tangy as most. I actually don't taste the tang if I add sweetener. Definitely buy this yogurt TODAY!
I know most of you are like me with the whole "I-don't-really-like-plain-yogurt-but-I-love-yogurt-itself" thing. So here's a list of things you can add to your yogurt for a delicious twist!
1. Honey - just a drizzle will do to add that desired sweetness
2. Fruit - get your daily serving of it as well as a delicious kick to your yogurt
3. Cereal - a nice crunch to go with the creaminess
4. Jam/ fruit spreads - it'll even color the yogurt!
5. Granola - need I explain more? Thought not. ;)
So there you have it. If you're a yogurt fan, go buy Fage. If you're not a yogurt fan... go buy Fage!
Here are the nutrition stats:
Definitely my new yogurt of choice, I don't know about you! I just have one issue... Sometimes the calorie count for the 0% is 80 and sometimes it's 90. Why is that?
Price: $1.99 per container at Whole Foods
Calories: 80 or 90 per container